domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Animal Print



Animal prints: Fabrics with patters and colours imitating the skins of animals have been made up into blouses, coats, and scarves since 1930's. They became widely popular in the 1970's and 1980's, made into dresses, LEGGINS and accessories... NOW, THEY ARE BACK!!!






Taking advantage of the tittle... I must say that I am preparing myself to enter the jungle of the fashion world...  This week I was watching MTV  and there was a program about a guy who wanted to become a Fashion Journalist and so he was sent to New York and shown how his future was going to be like. It was a TOTAL STRESS, he had to learn the fashion bible in such a little time (7 weeks) before New York's Fashion Week started, and he had to do so many things... I never imagined...

...BUT, though it seems I am entering a frustrating, non-stop, non-sleep new life, I am SO EXCITED TO START, I can't wait for September to come...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario